Thursday, January 14, 2010

Where can I find a Luxury Hotel with a Spa in NYC? for this weekend!?

me and my wife, we're so stressed recently we need something relaxing and luxurious, getting pampered, either in NYC or NJ, but not any further. I am tired of looking around on the web, I want someone with first or second hand experience, to let me know where the perfect weekend getaway is, or a website with reviews.Where can I find a Luxury Hotel with a Spa in NYC? for this weekend!?
The best of the best will be the St Regis. Amazing hotel, gorgeous rooms, and a fabulous staff. I'm not sure how the spa is, but at this level, chances are it's fantastic.





I've stayed at the St Regis several times and it is, by ALL means, a 5 star hotel.Where can I find a Luxury Hotel with a Spa in NYC? for this weekend!?
in NJ the Marriott Doral in Princeton. They have a great spa. In NYC you can try: RItz Carlton, Wardorf, Sofetil..sooo many. Have fun!!!
http://www.affinia.com/New-York-City-Hot鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment