Thursday, January 14, 2010

I found a company called ';Luxury International Wellness Spa'; looking for employees. Is it real? I cant find

i dont think so. i checked the BBB and found nothing. sucks for me because i did apply. just a reminder to always do your research.I found a company called ';Luxury International Wellness Spa'; looking for employees. Is it real? I cant find
Came across their ad on Craigslist. Seems hinky after a little bit of web searching. Was able to locate a website-luxuryintl.net. WHOIS has the registrar as Affiliated Job Networks. The site was just registered 6 months ago but the site has dates of 98-08. Weird enough to make me let this one pass.

Report Abuse


I found a company called ';Luxury International Wellness Spa'; looking for employees. Is it real? I cant find
I was job hunting and came across their add as well. (I am in Miami, Fl) After doing a bit of research, this place does not exist! The closest I came to finding them was this Q%26amp;A on yahoo ya'll have going on. It's got *scam* written all over it.

Report Abuse



I too went to luxuryintl.net it just has a page saying ';new website coming'; or something like that. Copyright is 1998-2008. I'm not applying, just VERY curious. Considering moving to waco

Report Abuse



I too started to fall for this - they have ads for jobs on Craigslist nation-wide, but once you submit your resume (I gave them a fake) they take you to step 2, which is an ad for some sort of on-line education program. Tricky and a bit desperate for them, a huge waste of my time.

Report Abuse



i found the same ad for the green bay area. what a bummer. can't we report them to someone?

Report Abuse



It's a scam, plain and simple.

Report Abuse



I also answered the add in the Boise, Idaho Craiglist. Too bad the company doesn't seem legit, it was a dream job ;-) Has anyone heard back from them?

Report Abuse



I am so depressed about this job application. Why do people do this kind of crap!?

Report Abuse



Domain name: luxuryintl.net


Affiliated Job Networks


Job Postings (customerservice18@yahoo.com)


+1.2142553829


Fax: +1.5555555555


18781 Midway


Dallas, TX 76721

Report Abuse



If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. That did sound like a dream job too. I sent my resume, but did not complete the second step.

Report Abuse



I applied because Im wondering the same thing?? What city are you in??
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment