Thursday, January 14, 2010

Anyone know of any full luxury spas in the Corpus Christi area?

I am talking a place of pure luxury, good looking outside, inside, along with outside ocean views and much more. any help would be appreciated. I am in desperation. I need a luxury spa before I go insane.Anyone know of any full luxury spas in the Corpus Christi area?
The Omni is your best bet. http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/Cor鈥?/a>





I like it the best, but there is another in nearby Rockport, a smaller, less grand, but still very nice.





Coastal Bend Spas


941 Highway 35 S


Rockport, TX 78382


(361) 729-0269





Christy Suites and Spa is located on Holly Road in Corpus Christy. I would not recommend it either. That is good advice from the person below me here. I went there once and there were thousands of gnats all over the inside of my bedroom spa and they wanted $150 a night. We walked out, got our money back and went to Omni. Much nicer, a beautiful view of the CC Bay, much more relaxing, and we both had a massage.Anyone know of any full luxury spas in the Corpus Christi area?
Stay away from Christi suites and spa. Roach motel!

No comments:

Post a Comment