Thursday, January 14, 2010

Best Luxury/Spa/Massage Experience in my Price Range?

I'm trying to come up with a super-awesome birthday gift for my friend and roommate who absolutely loves the finer things in life, top of the line luxury, incredible foods and wines, etcetera. I basically want to buy her an hour or two package that includes a massage but hopefully some more pampering/spa type things as well, like body treatments or something. I've looked at some spa menus at a few high-end hotels in the area (I live in Miami, anything between here all the way to... I don't know, Fort Lauderdale or so would be fine), like the Ritz-Carlton and some other ones. I guess my price range would be up to $275, which is REALLY expensive for me, but I know she'd love it. I just want to see if I can get some tips from people who have hopefully had some experience with these things. What's most worthwhile? If I'm going to spend a lot of money, I want to get the most out of it.Best Luxury/Spa/Massage Experience in my Price Range?
Try the Mandarian Oriental Hotel, wonderful$$$$$$$$$$$Best Luxury/Spa/Massage Experience in my Price Range?
Spa at Doral

No comments:

Post a Comment