Thursday, January 14, 2010

I won four tickets to a luxury spa day and I can't decide who to take!?

I just won a radio contest for a luxury spa day. I won four tickets including one for me. I have ten of my friends that want to go and I can only choose three. How can I choose just 3 friends without hurting the others? Should I just forget about the tickets?


If I try to pay my other friends way into the spa it would be like over 1000$ and I dont have that kind of money. Considering I'm only 14. Help :)I won four tickets to a luxury spa day and I can't decide who to take!?
Your real friends are going to be the ones who aren't bothering you about it all the time, because those ones are just trying to use you right now.I won four tickets to a luxury spa day and I can't decide who to take!?
okies how's this get them all togther,make neat identical slips of white paper get each to write down her name,fold them identically put em in a bowl mix well,and ask your mom to pull out the winners....that way no one can complain about ill treatment...you gave them all a fair chance!!oh! and congrats on winning!:)
why not take your most closest best friend your mu and sister or if you dont have a sister an aunt or grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment